Welcome to the one-stop resource page for our physicians and office staff! Please visit this page to stay connected with up-to-date patient management tools, newsletters, trainings, and announcements from Noble AMA IPA. For questions or additional information please contact our provider relations department at (760) 941-7309 x102
- Notice To Consumer Sign: Effective June 27, 2010, regulation by the Business and Professions Code section 138, requires physicians in California to inform their patients that they are licensed by the Medical Board of California and to include the Board contact information. This link offers sample signage to comply with this mandate.
- Preventive Health Guideline 2021: Coverage determination guideline from United Healthcare provides assistance in interpreting certain standard benefit plans.
- CAHPS/HOS Staff and Provider Training: Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) and Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) Staff and provider training.
- CDC Immunization Schedules – Adult: Center for Disease Control and Prevention adult immunization recommendations and details for healthcare professionals.
- CDC Immunization Schedule – Children (0-18 Years): Center for Disease Control and Prevention child immunization recommendations and details for healthcare professionals.
- PPACA: Important health care reform notice regarding preventive checkups, screenings, and vaccines with no out-of-pocket costs
- Advanced Health Care Directive PCP Tool: This tool is intended to document your discussion with a patient regarding his or her advance directive.
- Affirmative Statement Memo: Quality utilization statement reflecting the basis for all utilization decisions as required by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA.)
- PDR Form: Please complete this form for all provider dispute resolution requests.
- Access to Care Standards
- CMS Provider Marketing Guidelines 2022
Plan-specific training (SNP MOC, CMC, etc), cultural competency training, and Language Assistance Plan (LAP) information is accessible at pdtrust.com/compliance.
- Medicare Statin Measures
- 2021 SUPD Exclusions
- 2023 STARS Best Practice Guide
- Risk Adjustment Common Codes:: Crosswalk tool containing associated HCC, RAF, ICD-10 and 9, and description for common risk adjustment codes.
- Risk Adjustment Common Codes for Diabetes: Crosswalk tool containing associated Diabetic HCC, RAF, ICD-9 and 10 codes, and descriptions with associated manifestations.
- HEDIS Coding Guidelines with ICD-10: Two-page reference tip sheet outlining HEDIS measures with associated CPT II codes and descriptions,