If you have an IPA patient that is requiring hospital emergency or in-patient services, you must contact the appropriate Hospitalist to admit your patient. The Hospitalist will manage all aspects of inpatient care and, if necessary, will call in a Noble AMA IPA contracted specialist to consult.
NOBLE’S HOSPITALIST INFORMATION
- Jin-Jou Lu, MD Office: 714-436-0111 Fax: 714-545-5675
- Dr. Jacob Wolztejn Office: 714-754-1444 Fax:714-754-7009
- Dr. Juan Estrada Office: 714-754-1444 Fax:714-754-7009
- Dr. Raul Estrada Office: 714-754-1444 Fax:714-754-7009
To ensure the highest level of care for inpatient needs, Noble AMA IPA is contracted with several of the region’s top hospitals. Please review the list of links below for our network of contract hospitals. Feel free to contact us with any question.
Our hospital network handles inpatient services. If you have an emergency, call 911 or go to the closest emergency room. Once you are stable, you will be transferred to an in-network facility for the remainder of you care.
Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Phone: (714) 997-3000
- Address: 455 S Main St, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Phone: (714) 966-7200
- Address: 17100 Euclid Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Phone: (714) 537-5160
- Address: 12601 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA, USA
MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
- Phone: (714) 378-7000
- Address: 9920 Talbert Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA